By accessing howtocodewell.net's web site, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials, information, software, and content contained in and on howtocodewell.net's web site (collectively referred to herein as the “Materials”) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. howtocodewell.net may be referred to herein as “we”, “us”, “HTCW” or "How To Code Well".
You have permission to download one copy of the Materials on howtocodewell.net for personal use only. Under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the Materials.
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any of the Materials.
- Re upload the Materials to other websites or educational platforms.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials.
- Transfer the Materials to another person or "mirror" the Materials on any other server.
- Automate the bulk downloading of Materials in any way.
If you violate any of these restrictions your license may be terminated by howtocodewell.net at any time.
howtocodewell.net or its suppliers will not be made liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials.
The Materials provided by howtocodewell.net are "as is". howtocodewell.net provides no warranties concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the Materials.
Revisions and Errata
Materials on HTCW could contain errors which could include technical, typographical, or photographic. HTCW does not warrant that any of the Materials are accurate, complete, or current.
HTCW may make change to Materials without notice and is not required to keep the materials updated.